Dan Hoang, DDS, DICOI
Dr. Dan Hoang has been treating patients for over 22 years as a dentist and he still genuinely enjoys coming to work every day. The friendships he has made with his patients and their families over the years are precious to him, and his goal is to always treat patients as if they are members of his family. Dr. Hoang is honored to know that he makes a difference in so many of his patients’ lives and looks forward to having the opportunity to do the same for you.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – University of Houston, 1989
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Dental Branch, 1993
- Oral Surgery Externship – Ben Taub Hospital and Herman Hospital
- Diplomat of ICOI (International Congress of Implantologists) – 2012
Continuing education is a vital aspect of Dr. Hoang’s commitment to staying current on the latest treatments and technologies in dentistry.
To serve his patients’ needs, Dr. Hoang actively participates in countless advanced continuing education programs each year in order to provide his patients with the most up-to-date treatment options. His passion is in crowns and bridges, implants, and orthodontics.
- International Congress of Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Outside the Office
A native of Houston, Texas, Dr. Hoang has lived and worked in the Clear Lake community for over 22 years. When he is not working nor attending dental seminars to expand his knowledge, Dr. Hoang enjoys spending time with his wife and two wonderful children. He can also be found rallying on the tennis courts, running along Houston trails, and experimenting with new recipes at home.